Diploma of Business
Diploma of Business
Study a Diploma of Business and gain a credit towards a university degree. Delivered online, you’ll study business strategies, talent management, human resources and marketing.
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little to no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
There are 8 units in this qualification:
- BSBADV503 – Coordinate advertising research
- BSBADM504 – Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBHRM501 – Manage human resources services
- BSBLED502 – Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness
- BSBMKG501 – Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG506 – Plan market research
- BSBINN501 – Establish systems that support innovation
- BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
Support and Delivery
You will have access to an industry-leading LMS to study from, which is compatible with any device and can be accessed 24/7
Access our online community hub to ask like-minded people those burning questions, or even to form a study group.
You have access to our industry teachers, who can guide and nurture your throughout your course
We tailor your support needs and connect you with the right people as and when needed
What do I get with my studies?
We will provide everything that you need to be successful in your course. This may include:
- Prescribed textbook
- Student email address and access to Microsoft Office
- Access to our online LMS
- 1-on-1 support from a trainer and assessor
- Access to online forums and instant messaging
- and much more.