Advanced Diploma of marketing and communication
Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
This course will give you the skills to work in roles such as brand manager or marketing manager in a variety of fields.
You’ll be trained in all aspects of marketing from identifying marketing opportunities and developing marketing objectives, to formulate marketing strategies and tactics.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing and communications activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies.
Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing and communications field. Typically they are accountable for group outcomes and the overall performance of the marketing and communication, advertising or public relations functions of an organisation.
There are 12 units in this qualification:
- BSBADV602 – Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBMGT616 – Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMKG609 – Develop a marketing plan
- BSBADV603 – Manage advertising production
- BSBADV604 – Execute an advertising campaign
- BSBADV605 – Evaluate campaign effectiveness
- BSBMGT608 – Manage innovation and continous improvement
- BSBMGT615 – Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT617 – Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
- BSBMKG605 – Evaluate international marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG606 – Manage international marketing programs
Support and Delivery
You will have access to an industry-leading LMS to study from, which is compatible with any device and can be accessed 24/7
Access our online community hub to ask like-minded people those burning questions, or even to form a study group.
You have access to our industry teachers, who can guide and nurture your throughout your course
We tailor your support needs and connect you with the right people as and when needed
What do I get with my studies?
We will provide everything that you need to be successful in your course. This may include:
- Prescribed textbook
- Student email address and access to Microsoft Office
- Access to our online LMS
- 1-on-1 support from a trainer and assessor
- Access to online forums and instant messaging
- and much more.