Certificate IV in Career Development (LEARNING)
Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Introducing the Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), the pinnacle qualification for those in charge of the learning needs of organisations or education institutes. Whether or not you are an experienced trainer or manager of a Human Resources department, this qualification will cement your ability to lead through innovation and initiating applied research.
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
There are 8 units in this qualification:
- BSBINN801 – Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBRES801 – Initiate and lead applied research
- BSBINN601 – Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR801 – Lead personal and strategic transformation
- BSBLED802 – Lead learning strategy implementation
- BSBLED805 – Plan and implement a mentoring program
- BSBLED806 – Plan and implement a coaching strategy
- TAELED704A – Review enterprise e-learning systems and solutions
Support and Delivery
You will have access to an industry-leading LMS to study from, which is compatible with any device and can be accessed 24/7
Access our online community hub to ask like-minded people those burning questions, or even to form a study group.
You have access to our industry teachers, who can guide and nurture your throughout your course
We tailor your support needs and connect you with the right people as and when needed
What do I get with my studies?
We will provide everything that you need to be successful in your course. This may include:
- Prescribed textbook
- Student email address and access to Microsoft Office
- Access to our online LMS
- 1-on-1 support from a trainer and assessor
- Access to online forums and instant messaging
- and much more.