Certificate III in Telecommunications
This qualification is for telecommunications technology operators who assess installation requirements, plan and perform installations, test installed equipment, and fault-find when issues arise with installed equipment.
Telecommunications technology operators may work on:
- customer cabling networks
- digital reception technology
- optical networks
- premises cabling
- radio communications
- rigging, which also involves installing and maintaining radio antennas on high structures such as radio towers, and building and mounting sections of radio masts for a complete radio structure
- telecommunications networking
- wireless networks.
Support and Delivery
You will have access to an industry-leading LMS to study from, which is compatible with any device and can be accessed 24/7
Access our online community hub to ask like-minded people those burning questions, or even to form a study group.
You have access to our industry current trainers, who can guide and nurture you throughout your course
We tailor your support needs and connect you with the right people as and when needed
What do I get with my studies?
We will provide everything that you need to be successful in your course. This may include:
- Prescribed textbook
- Student email address and access to Microsoft Office
- Access to our online LMS
- 1-on-1 support from a trainer and assessor
- Access to online forums and instant messaging
- and much more.