Diploma of Business (Business Developement)
Consider studying the Diploma of Business (Business Development) if you wish to acquire the knowledge and performance skills in business development across a variety of industry sectors.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in business development across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They may plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
There are 12 units in this qualification:
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
Group A – Business Operations (Select 2 units from this group)
- BSBFIN502 Manage financial compliance
- BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
- BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM526 Manage payroll
- BSBHRM529 Coordinate separation and termination processes
- BSBINS512 Monitor business records systems
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBOPS503 Develop administrative systems
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
- BSBPRC505 Manage ethical procurement strategy
- BSBSTR503 Develop organisational policy
- BSBSTR603 Develop business continuity plans
- BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
- BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG546 Develop social media engagement plans
- BSBMKG548 Forecast international market and business needs
- BSBMKG549 Profile and analyse consumer behaviour for international markets
- BSBMKG550 Promote products and services to international markets
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
- BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service
- BSBPRC502 Manage supplier relationships
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- SIRXMGT005 Lead the development of business opportunities
- SIRXMKT006 Develop a social media strategy
- SIRXSLS004 Drive sales results
Support and Delivery
You will have access to an industry-leading LMS to study from, which is compatible with any device and can be accessed 24/7
Access our online community hub to ask like-minded people those burning questions, or even to form a study group.
You have access to our industry current trainers, who can guide and nurture you throughout your course
We tailor your support needs and connect you with the right people as and when needed
What do I get with my studies?
We will provide everything that you need to be successful in your course. This may include:
- Prescribed textbook
- Student email address and access to Microsoft Office
- Access to our online LMS
- 1-on-1 support from a trainer and assessor
- Access to online forums and instant messaging
- and much more.