Student Support Services
To ensure that all students complete their studies and enjoy the experience, SRI offers assistance to students who need a variety of learning services. We partner with several government organisations and offer our own staff as assistance with the course and meeting the learning outcomes.
Our trainers are all trained in helping students achieve the best they can and offer support while giving you a great training experience.
Our support services are available for all of our students:
For more information on our learning support services,
download the following guide “Learner Support available at SRI”.
Reading Writing Hotline
The Reading Writing Hotline provides information on:
- Reading and writing classes for adults in your local area.
- Distance learning if you are unable to attend classes.
- How to become a literacy volunteer.
- Commonwealth-funded English as a second language (ESL) programs for migrants.
- Commonwealth-funded programs for Centrelink clients.
- Literacy in the workplace programs.
You can call their free helpline on 1300 655 506 or visit the website.