Diploma of Project Management
Consider studying the Diploma of Project Management if you wish to acquire the knowledge and performance skills in project management across a variety of industry sectors.
Projects are critical components of business strategy, so their success can influence business performance. The Diploma of Project Management equips you with the broad range of skills required to plan, lead and execute the end-to-end delivery of your organisation’s projects.
Manage your next project with this nationally recognised qualification. Supported by the principles outlined in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK®), the Diploma of Project Management is perfect for those wanting to manage with confidence.
There are 12 units in this qualification:
- BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG531 Manage project time
- BSBPMG532 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG533 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG534 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG535 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG536 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG540 Manage project integration
- BSBAUD514 Interpret compliance requirements
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBDAT501 Analyse data
- BSBINS501 Implement information and knowledge management systems
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBPMG537 Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG538 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG539 Manage project governance
- BSBSTR501 Establish innovative work environments
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
Support and Delivery
You will have access to an industry-leading LMS to study from, which is compatible with any device and can be accessed 24/7
Access our online community hub to ask like-minded people those burning questions, or even to form a study group.
<p>You have access to our industry current trainers, who can guide and nurture you throughout your course</p>
We tailor your support needs and connect you with the right people as and when needed
What do I get with my studies?
We will provide everything that you need to be successful in your course. This may include:
- Prescribed textbook
- Student email address and access to Microsoft Office
- Access to our online LMS
- 1-on-1 support from a trainer and assessor
- Access to online forums and instant messaging
- and much more.